Sunday, November 22, 2009

Things I'm thankful for at the moment.......

Thanksgiving is right around the corner and we should all be thankful for the special things in our
life. Here are a few things I'm thankful for at the moment.......

* being able to stay at home and raise my children
* having a home to raise my children in
* Phil's deployment almost being over and working soooo hard for our family
* having love and support from family and friends
* having a reason to eat lots of pumpkin pie
* my heater in the cold mornings
* having all my appliances working while Phil is out of town
* having happy, healthy children
* not having to go to the grocery store today...yeah!
* the beautiful fall weather we've had all month
* sharing a giant chocolate chip cookie with Avery for lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment