Thanksgiving is right around the corner and we should all be thankful for the special things in our
life. Here are a few things I'm thankful for at the moment.......
* being able to stay at home and raise my children
* having a home to raise my children in
* Phil's deployment almost being over and working soooo hard for our family
* having love and support from family and friends
* having a reason to eat lots of pumpkin pie
* my heater in the cold mornings
* having all my appliances working while Phil is out of town
* having happy, healthy children
* not having to go to the grocery store today...yeah!
* the beautiful fall weather we've had all month
* sharing a giant chocolate chip cookie with Avery for lunch