Monday, November 2, 2015

Happy Halloween!!!

So, I can't believe how long it has been since I last updated Avery and Callum's blog. I don't want to admit it, but I think it been a little over a year now and sooo much has been happening with them! Because it isn't possible to go back and share everything that has happened the past year, I will post about recent events. My goal is to hopefully continue and to keep it going and going. There is just far too much to blog about for me to not continue with all of their personal milestones. Plus I always love keeping my family and friends in the loop with their daily happenings.

Our Halloween was so much fun!! Avery had dressed up as a Black Kitty Cat and Callum was the caped Crusader "Batman!" We had gone trick or treating with some friends around our neighborhood. They seemed to do pretty well with the candy this year. There were lots of neighbors that participated this year so that was nice. There were only a few pieces of candy I had to discard from the pile and amazingly they haven't gone crazy with the candy yet. We usually let them have candy for about the first week and then we end up throwing the rest of it away. I know... it's so sad. :(

Here are some Halloween photos of the kids throughout the week.






Happy Halloween 2015!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment