Monday, March 7, 2016

Happy Birthday Callum!!!


My little guy turned 7 years old this week and what a great birthday week it was! Lots of fun birthday dinners, lunches, and gifts, as well as lots of Star Wars sword fights and flying nerf gun darts throughout our house this week. A big thank you to everyone for all the wonderful gifts! Callum is very excited to be 7. Wow, I can't believe I wrote 7. I was thinking back to his first birthday last night and got a bit emotional. I remembered thinking then how fast he was growing and here we are 6 years later. Seriously, where is the pause button? I adore watching him grow everyday and seeing the little man he is turning into. I love him to infinity and I wish him the bestest bestest Birthday ever! Happy Birthday to my sweet little guy!! xo :)


No comments:

Post a Comment