Thursday, January 14, 2010

Potty Training Continues

I went to Target today and got some toys in the dollar spot. I figure I can do the reward system with Avery to encourage her during potty time. I tried the whole sticker thing in the past and that doesn't seem to work. She gets too distracted on the potty and just plays with the stickers, forgetting why she is sitting there. So that's not so good. I have heard the first step is to take your child out and let them pick out some big kid underwear. Ummm....I don't think so. I think once we can get past Avery doing well in the pull ups, we can take it to that level. For now we will just have to try different routes and see what works best. I know she'll get there, with more time and patience on my part. Okay, a lot of patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment