Friday, May 28, 2010

Opinionated Toddler

Avery is a very opinionated little girl and she knows what she likes and doesn't like when it comes to clothes, and just about everything else....and yes, she's not even 3 yet. She even likes to pick out her clothes right down to the hair accessories every morning. I try to compromise with her and let her wear what she likes (as long as it's somewhat matching). Apparently my little girl had to voice her opinion this morning on mommy's clothes, which is definately out of the ordinary. I had put on a new tshirt this morning, (Calvin Klein might I add) and had no idea what I was about to encounter. When I walked out of the bathroom, Avery looked up at me and said, "Is that mommy's ugly shirt?" Little did I know I was just about to encounter the toddler fashion police. I just laughed it off of course and thought to myself, I refuse to let my fashion sense be skewed by a 2 year old. Who knew a toddler could be so critical, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment