Sunday, June 19, 2011

Boo Boos and Ouchies

These two little rascals have gotten nothing but dings, scrapes, cuts, and bruises the last month. Otherwise known as "boo boos" and "ouchies". They seem to be "more than usually" accident prone these days and I've really had to stock up our medicine cabinet. Lots of polysporin, bactine, and lotsa band aids. (hello kitty and sesame street, to be precise) Avery was accidentally hit in the head with a toy about a month ago. Paranoid mommy that I am, took her to see a dermatologist to get an opinion.  I was rest assured that it was not as big of a deal as I had thought it was and it wouldn't leave a scar.....phew! Luckily it is healing nicely and is almost completely gone. Callum is still recovering from taking a fall a couple days ago. How in the world he got so many scrapes on his face in so many different areas with just one fall, I'll never be able to figure out. But he is a tough little boy and is making a quick recovery. I keep hearing that this is just the start of it, and to basically suck it up and get over it, kids are going to be kids. They sure are little troopers though! Here are some of the "very few" boo boos they've gotten over the week.

     Nothing like a hello kitty band aid to comfort Avery's ouchie
                          How did my little guy do this with just one fall???

No comments:

Post a Comment