Tuesday, June 14, 2011

All caught up in Tangled

One of Avery's all time favorite movies these days is Disney's Tangled. She adores all the princesses but seems to like the character Rapunzel the best....oh, and of course Snow White. I can't leave out Snow White. I think it's safe to say that it's a tie between the two princesses. She has watched the Tangled movie a hundred times (not really a hundred times, but feels like it) and has starting quoting scenes from the movie. Not to mention, she knows how to put the DVD in the dvd player herself now. She always tells me, "Mommy, I want to grow my hair like Rapunzel."  She always makes me smile everytime she says that and I tell her we can certainly try. I've been thinking about maybe surprising her with a Rapunzel dress from the Disney store for her birthday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment