Saturday, February 2, 2013

Callum's Grey Tooth



So my little guy recently took a fall off the chair and hit his front right tooth pretty hard. He ended up cutting the gum and his lip around the tooth. We didn't think too much of it since he's done this MANY times before, until I was recently giving him a bath and noticed it. He was looking up and smiling at me and I noticed his tooth looked grey where he fell, and it suddenly dawned on me that he probably did the same the same thing his daddy did when he was a little boy. He hit it so hard, it basically killed the nerve to the tooth and it was turning a nice shade of grey. I've been told that there's nothing I can do and to just let the tooth fall out naturally. We have an appt with the dentist next week so we'll wait and see what they say. Luckily it doesn't hurt him, so that's good. I'm just envisioning his little grey tooth on all his pictures for the next 2 or 3 years. Oh well, I know, he's a boy and this stuff happens all the time, right? Get over it, it's just the beginning. He's more like his daddy then he'll ever know, lol. Phil says it gives him character. I'm not going to worry about it, so not worth it, lol. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment