Saturday, May 10, 2014

Butterfly Project

Avery had to do a class project this past week in which she was to choose any insect and to make a life like model of it and then present it to the class. She chose the Monarch butterfly! We had spent most of the week working on the project and putting together this butterfly. I'm not gonna lie, it took quite a bit of time getting everything put together exactly and the wings were definately the most time consuming. We used crumpled tissue paper for the wings and had to glue each one on separately. But in the end we thought the butterfly came out great. Here are some pics of the finished project!

No comments:

Post a Comment